Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New York, New York....

Last Thursday, Jared came from Harrisburg to see my final tango performance at the Annenberg Center in Philadelphia. After hours at the popular Wharton pub, the student audience went crazy - people were so loud, that we could barely hear the music on the stage. Quite an experience! I am just so thankful that the choreography came together - just a few days before, it had looked so uncoordinated!

Jared spent Friday working on his paper and I went to school for Final Friday activities. Yes, we are days away from graduating! It was great catching up with my cohortmates again and seeing Jennie's newborn - one of the few Wharton babies!

The following day we drove to New York for an amazing evening of fine Italian dining, a comedy show, Korean Karaoke (which Jared surprised me with :)), and yes, Charles' Lauder wedding! We stayed at the Sofitel hotel and all I know is that once I graduate and I save some money, I will buy a bed as amazingly comfortable as that was! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you finally have a Sleep Number :D

Anonymous said...

Now you have a sleep number :D

willmaths said...

The breadth and depth of your insights truly capture what readers are looking for in today's content especially this blog Women's down coat thigh length