Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back from the BBQ (follow-up)






Hi everyone, I have just gotten back from the BBQ party, which was phenomenal! It took place on the deck of a 19th century old brownstone, which amazingly enough, was able to hold over 60 people! I was under the impression the roof could collapse at any point in time, which thankfully did not happen :) I was positioned strategically though, and had already thought of what I could hold, should the tragedy have occured :)

Philadelphia is breathtaking! I took some pictures of various neighborhoods today, I hope you enjoy this one - it's my favorite!

The ornate buildings and cathedrals I encounter at every corner remind me of old Europe - it's a great feeling to be able to walk down narrow streets and be surrounded by such beauty from all of the sides. Majestic constructions show up in the most unexpected places, and I am having a great time discovering what this great city has to offer!

I am sending my love to everyone in America and abroad! It is almost 1am and I have to get back to my studies - I had not anticipated the BBQ would last this long :) ooooops

No comments: