Tuesday, May 8, 2007

First real day of school :)

Friends, I only have a minute to write, just wanted to let you know that I am loving it over here. I have already made a million friends - last night we met for dinner and had amazing conversations. Need to start studying today, I am already one packet behind in Math! My favorite subject became much more difficult today, but I am still afloat :) I am starting Global Management in one hour, can't wait! My professor is also the director of Lauder, he is from Spain - phenomenally knowledgeable and polished! It looks like the class will be top notch, I should have read 30 pages by today but I was not aware of that since we have not yet had our first class (completely my fault!) aaaaaaa at least I am not the only one ;) Will be back to write more soon. Got to run to lunch, 5 people are waiting on me :)

Kisssssss
Ralu

No comments: