Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hi everyone, I fell from the Mallorcan paradise right into Huntsman Hall! hahahahaha so my darlings, back I am at school! wish me luck, because the craziness has already started! I am meeting tens (or hundreds?:)) of new people every day, what an amazing feeling! of course, the Lauder crowd is extremely tight, we are the veterans and we feel entitled to special treatment :) just kidding!! we have been assigned different cohorts, I am in letter D together with 5 other Lauderites and 60 wombas ( Wharton-only MBAs :)) I am missing my Spanish group... Brian, Jeff, Jose, Matt, Daniel and all the rest..... oh, the girls too!! hahahahhaa did i get carried away? :) Shelly, Liana, Steph and I have become extremely close, this will be an awesome year.... as long as I can hang in there :) Wish I could show you my schedule, complete insanity!!!! mua mua mua! miss everyone bunches!!

No comments: