Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Other fabulous ideas!

Just to add to the excitement, I have decided to also travel to Palma de Mallorca! I cannot wait to go to Spain this Saturday, can you tell? I have been spending my time online finding tickets to exotic destinations :) My pilgrim spirit has resurfaced!!!! I always thought I must have the heart of a gypsy, because I am as restless as these nomadic people :) So my darlings, on the 26th I will be flying to the island of Palma for 2 days, and from there to Granada for another two days.

My godson wrote to me and we might even meet in Pamplona this Sunday! How amazing would that be? He is driving from France for the running of the bulls! hahaha I must say, I have a most adventurous and fun godson - wish I could find a husband like him!!!! :) :)

I also spoke with my dearest high school friend Gabriela who is extremely happily married to a Parisian lawyer, and it appears I might visit her soon - probably in December? :)

What else? Oh! My friend Anita also called me yesterday, so I am off to California for the Labor Day Weekend - Aug 31st-Sept. 3rd.

Yeyyyyyyy I am thrilled with my new plans of fun and adventure!!!!!

No comments: